The JALTCALL 2012 Conference will be held Konan CUBE, Hirao School of Management, Konan University from June 1-3, 2012. The campus is located in Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture, between the cities of Kobe and Osaka, Japan.
- The venue is easily accessible by taking the Hankyu train from either Osaka or Kobe. Konan CUBE is a five-minute walk from the Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi train station.
- From Osaka, take the train from Hankyu Umeda station to Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi on the Kobe Line.
- From Kobe, take the train from Hankyu Sannomiya station to Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi on the Kobe Line.
- There is a bus from Kansai Airport (1,700 yen) directly to Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi station. It takes 75 minutes. (Click here for information. )
- From Osaka Itami Airport, take the Monorail for one stop to Hotarugaike Station, then transfer to the Hankyu Takarazuka Line towards Umeda, and change at Juso on to the Hankyu Kobe Line to Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi station.